Updated June 18, 2021
In order to sustain the resources required to create quality content for our consumers, we welcome advertisements on our website. We uphold transparency and as such, we hope our advertising policy will instill more confidence in the content and service we deliver.
Wellness Ranker allows advertisements on all of its sites. However, we ensure a strict and distinct divide between advertising and editorial content. To get full details on the difference between advertisements and sponsored content, you will notice a detailed summary of the policy just above the piece of content you are reading.
We pay special attention when featuring advertisements to ensure they do not disrupt your reading experience. We ensure this through page design as well as the number of ads that appear on a page.
Wellness Ranker observes strict and clear separation between editorial content and advertising in the following ways:
- All advertising or sponsored content featured on our website are clearly distinguished from editorial content by labels including “Ad”, “Advertisement”, or “Sponsored” or using borders, or any other distinction that indicates the content is either provided by the sponsor or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All ads on WellnessRanker.com are identified as “Ad”, “Advertisement”, “Sponsored”, or similar labels to indicate the content is either provided by the sponsor or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All paid content or “native” ads are labeled as “Ad”, “Advertisement”, “Sponsored”, or similar labels to indicate the content is either provided by the sponsor or on behalf of the sponsor.
- Editorial content on our sites are not influenced by advertisements. Sponsored content are clearly identified as “Ad”, “Advertisement”, “Sponsored”, or similar labels to indicate the content is either provided by the sponsor or on behalf of the sponsor.
- All advertisements and sponsored content featured on WellnessRanker.com strictly follow the guidelines specified here.
Updated June 18, 2021
Types of Information We Collect on Wellness Ranker
We collect information on our sites based on how you interact with our services.
Information You May Provide to Us
Information under this category includes;
- Personal details – information under this category include; name, username, log in details, password, response to surveys, and photographs among others.
- Demographic information – entails gender, date of birth, nationality, education, work experience, job title, as well as other professional information.
- Contact details – mobile number, email address, postal address, and social media handles.
- Location information – the location data that describes the Precise Location Data (location data of your device).
- Consent records – include consent you may have given, means of consent, date and time, and other related information.
- Purchase and payment details – records of purchases and payment details, billing address, invoice records, account holder name, payment amount, and payment date.
- Employer details – if you have interacted with us as an employee, we may have collected employee information such as name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Views and opinions – if you have participated in our surveys or have commented on our sites, views and opinions you shared with us will be recorded.
We collect this type of information when you register or sign up for our services, search for products, comment on our content, contact us, or submit an opinion. You should be aware that personal information you share in our forums may be viewed by other Site visitors. Therefore, do not post sensitive personal data that you may not want to share with the public.
Information We Collect Automatically on Our Sites
When you interact with our Services, we may collect information through;
- Device information – information about the computer, phone, or any other device you use to access our Site, based on the permissions you grant us.
- Social Media Sharing – when you post a comment or share an article with a contact, we are able to collect this information.
- Data Analytics – web analytic services such as Google Analytics collect information on how Site visitors interact with our Website.
- Marketing – we and our third-party partners collect information that will help in our marketing strategies.
We use tools such as cookies and web beacons to collect this information. Information under this category include; IP address, mobile ad ID, operating system, device settings, device identifiers, browser type, hardware version, connection information, social signals, and Website use information. We may also access your location information when you search for our products and services.
Information We Receive from Advertisers and Partners
We work closely with advertisers and third-party partners in order to provide Services for free. These partners may include; business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers, business partners, and search information providers.
Information we may collect from these partners include demographic information, personal interests as observed through your web browsing, your interactions with advertisements.
We may use this information together with your personal information for better insights.
If you want to learn more on how to review or update your data preferences, please read the “YOUR RIGHTS, YOUR CHOICE, YOUR SECURITY” sections.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Sensitive Personal Information
In some instances, we may need to process sensitive personal information for legitimate purposes. We process such information according to applicable law.
Sensitive information we may collect is health data or any other personal data that is subject to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). In these situations, we ask for your consent to process your data. We usually provide this consent separately when you interact with our Sites. You have the right to withdraw your consent from our newsletters at any time by unsubscribing from our newsletters.
How We Use Your Information
Information collected on Wellness Ranker is used for various purposes including;
- Providing and enhancing our services – we use the information we collect such as feedback and requests, we may be able to enhance our content, personalize content and features as well as provide recommendations for you.,
- Responding – we use your information to respond to comments, questions, requests and consequently provide improved user support.
- Processing your transactions – we use information to process transactions, send confirmations, respond to requests, and other related communications.
- Retargeting – we use your information to help us and our third party to send content, advertisements, and offers based on your interests as well as online activities.
- Marketing – we use your information to enhance our advertising systems to deliver interest-based advertising and measure our advertisement effectiveness and reach. We may use your Personal Information for market research in a bid to learn more about our users. We will only communicate to you in case of direct marketing according to applicable laws. You can unsubscribe from our use of your information for marketing, direct marketing or market research at any time. All you have to do is to send us a rights request as stipulated in the “YOUR RIGHTS” section. At times, we set comments as anonymous for marketing purposes.
- Performing data analysis – we may store some of your information for analysis purposes. Analytics we may conduct include market and customer research, financial, analysis, and other related analysis. We may record details of your visits under a pseudonym and use it to learn more about customer preferences. This will help us address problems and improve our site design, products, and services.
- Communicating with you – we use your information to communicate to you about our marketing strategies, services, and changes in our Policies and Terms. Your information also helps us communicate to you when you send requests, opinions, or ask questions. We also use your information to administer participation in contests, events, programs, offers or promotions.
For other legitimate reasons- we may use your information for legitimate reasons like protecting your interest, ours, and those of our partners. We use this information to secure our services, adhering to applicable laws, and seeking legal advice from laywers.
How and When We Share Your Information
Wellness Ranker partners including agents, consultants, vendors, and other service providers may have access to your information to work on our behalf. These parties are obligated to follow our confidentiality policies and cannot at any point use personal data collected through our Sites for purposes that are not in line with our mission. We share your information with;
- Wellness Ranker affiliates for internal business
- Third parties for marketing activities such as data management systems, social media networks, and advertising technology providers.
- When required to do so by law, legal process, or regulation such as a court order.
- Government agencies including law enforcement authorities to meet national security guidelines.
- When disclosure is required to prevent financial loss or physical harm. We also share your information if it is connected to an investigation of a suspected or actual illegal activity.
- Business partners or new owners in the event of a dissolution, liquidation, or reorganization which necessitates us to sell or transfer a portion or all of our business or assets. In this case, we will provide you with a reasonable notice via email or on our website, with the information on change in ownership, unsuited new uses of your information as well as choices you have in regards to your personal information.
How Long We Retain Your Information
Once the purposes for processing your Personal Information are concluded, we will either destroy or permanently delete it. We may also anonymize it in a way that ensures customers are unidentifiable.
We value your control over your Personal Information. Upon request, we will confirm your identity and if we hold or have processed information we collected from you. You have the right to update incomplete or inaccurate personal information, request the deletion of your information, or restrict us from using it.
In some instances, we may not be able to fulfill your request, for instance, if it contradicts our regulatory obligations, interferes with legal issues, we are unable to verify your identity, or it involves considerable cost or effort. Under these circumstances, we will respond to your request and provide an explanation.
YOUR RIGHTS, YOUR CHOICE, YOUR SECURITY
Here you can find out about choices you have regarding your Personal Information. Your rights include;
- Access to your Personal Information – you have the right to access your personal information that we collect. If required by law, we will provide you with reasonable access to your Personal Information. California residents are entitled to notices elaborating the categories of Personal Information that we share with affiliates or third parties for direct marketing.
- Updating your Personal Information – we rely on you to update or correct your information. If our Website or App restricts your updating, contact us through the address provided below. We will forward the modification you provide to our partners and follow any instructions by the partner regarding the modified information.
- Removal of your Personal Information – you have the right to request for the length of time we retain information or deletion of your Personal Information. If allowed by law, we will grant your request to delete. You should however note that in some events we must retain your information as required by legal obligations, resolving of disputes, enforcement of our agreements, or for other related business purposes. If we are processing your Personal Information for our partners, we will forward your deletion request to the partner and wait for instructions on whether to delete the information or not.
- Opposing certain information processing – you can object our use of your Personal Information by contacting the address provided below. As a California resident, you may object to the selling of your information to third parties. If you are using Find Care, you can opt-out from having your information sold via this link…
- Online Tracking – currently, we do not identify automated browser signals concerning tracking mechanisms such as “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Stop promotional emails – you can stop promotional emails from being delivered to you following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the emails you receive. If you stop promotional emails, you may still receive service related emails.
- Stop promotional mailings – if you do not want to receive promotional mailings such as offers or circulars, you can delist yourself from our mailing lists by sending us an email via the email address provided in our contact information below. Type “NO SNAIL MAIL” in the subject line together with your name, address, and zip code. After this request, we will remove your name from our mailing list. You may still receive mailings that were initiated before your name was delisted.
- Stop text messages and push notifications – you can opt-out of receiving text messages that contain promotional information by replying with “STOP” or “UNSUBSCRIBE.” As for push notifications, you can set your device to reject them.
- Revoke your consent – you can revoke your consent of allowing us to process your personal information. In this case, we will no longer be able to deliver Services to you. In some instances, we may limit or deny your revocation request where the law permits or we are unable to verify your identity. You can revoke your consent by contacting us.
We respect the security of your Personal Information. We adhere to accepted standards in protecting the information we collect from you during transmission and when it is received. We take appropriate precautions to protect your information against misuse and loss. Transmission of information online cannot be completely secure and as such we cannot assure safety of your Personal Information in these events. Therefore, transmission of your information online is at your own risk.
Links from Wellness Ranker to Third Party Websites
Surveys and Quizzes
Our services are not intended for use by children especially those under the age of 13. No minor should provide personal information or interact on our public discussion forums or chats. Those under 18 are not allowed to make purchases through our Services or obtain codes or coupons to make purchases on third-party websites.
If your child discloses his/her information in our public discussion areas, there may be consequences that we did not intend (for instance, they may receive unwanted messages). If we happen to discover that information we received is from a minor, we will delete it immediately.
Information for Users Outside USA
Your Personal Information may be processed, stored, and transferred in the United States and other countries by our service providers. Data protection laws in these countries may be of lower standard than that of your country of residence. We have taken various precautions to ensure your personal data is secure when transferred internationally. When transferring your personal data, we adhere to applicable data laws that will adequately safeguard it when third parties access it.
For further information, email as at [email protected]
For further questions about this policy or our private practices, you can reach us via our email address [email protected]
If you are a California resident interested in California privacy rights please include “California privacy rights request” in the subject line of your email.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area interested in privacy rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), include “GDPR privacy rights request” in the subject line of your email.
You can also write to us through this address:
Wellness Ranker Privacy
Kyzooma Private Limited
15, Software Technology Park, Link Road, Sadar
Nagpur – 440001
California Privacy Notice
The California Consumer Act Privacy Notice (CCPA Notice) is applicable to California consumers as stipulated in the Act. In this Notice, Personal Information is referred to as PI.
We collect and share PI in the following categories from the corresponding sources and purposes as in the table provided below.
We do not “sell” PI that we obtain from you knowingly as per the definition of “sell” in the CCPA. We will therefore, treat personal information as subject to a do not sell request.
We do not recognize browsers with do not track signals to operate in a way that indicates a do not sell request. However, we acknowledge that some parties are setting up do not sell alerts and, in such cases, we may pick those signals if we deem the program or case as fit.
California Consumers are free to exercise their privacy rights in accordance with the CCPA. California Consumers may apply these rights through an authorized representative who is qualified as per the CCPA requirements. Any request you forward to us will be subjected to a residency and identification verification procedure (Verifiable Consumer Request). As such, being able to satisfy your CCPA request would be impossible, unless you give us additional and sufficient information that we can verify that you are the customer whom we obtained PI. Our identity verification process entails us sending you an email to the email address you give to us, where you will need to respond as described in the email. This will allow or help us in verifying that you are the consumer who made the request and have access to the email address provided with the request. If we are unable to verify your identity, this makes it hard on us to fulfill your request, and thus we will not. For further information about the verification process, please follow the instructions provided at the “Consumer Rights Request” page here and answer all the follow up inquiries.
Most of the personal information we retain about consumers is not detailed enough to help us verify the particular Consumer’s personal information. As per the CCPA, we do not include personal or private details when responding to Verifiable Consumer Requests. In the event that we cannot comply with your request, we will provide an explanation in our response.
We will make reasonable commercial efforts to identify Consumer PI we obtain, process, store, share, and use to fulfill your California Consumer privacy rights requests. We will not charge a fee unless your requests are excessive, overly burdensome, unfounded, and repetitive. Based on these reasons, we can also reject your request.
To make a Consumer privacy rights request or to request deletion of your PI, please contact us.
|PI Categories||Sources of PI||Purposes and Reason for Collection||Types of Third Parties we may share PI with||What Third Parties use PI for;|
|Identifiers and Personal Records (such as name address email address, or IP address)||-From you
-From your devices
|-To render services
-To process and manage transactions and interactions
|-Vendors who assist us in running internal businesses and providing services
-Data Analytics Partners
|-Helping us to provide services
-Processing and managing transactions and interactions
|Customer Acct. Details/Commercial
Information (such as details of how you use our services)
-Research and development
-Research and development
|Internet Usage Information (details of how you interact with our services)||-You
|– Development and Research
|-Delivering services on our behalf
– Development and Research
|Inferences (such as your interests and preferences of our services)||-Data Analytics
|– Development and Research
– Development and Research -Quality assessment
As required by the CCPA, we will improve our verification standards to provide specific information. This may entail request for more information.
You have the right to send your request once or twice in a twelve-month period. You can request the following categories of PI that we have collected;
- The commercial intention for saving or selling your PI.
- The parties to we have shared your PI with.
- The particular piece or pieces of information we have collected about you.
- The categories of PI disclosed for business purposes 12 months prior, or no disclosure occurred.
- The categories of PI sold 12 months prior, or no sale occurred. If sale of PI occurred, we will explain the categories of your PI that we sold. And the third parties to whom PI was sold as well as the categories of PI sold to each third party.
You have the right to obtain a copy of your PI (no more than twice) that we have collected 12 months to the date of request and are maintaining.
Note that PI is retained for various time periods thus we may be unable to fully respond to your request of PI going back 12 months from the request date.
You may direct us to delete your PI that we gathered in person from you and or stored, except on the basis that data retention is required under CCPA guidelines. Please note that we are not obligated to delete PI that we did not collect directly from you.
Alternatively, you may exercise control of your PI by using opt-out strategies such as unsubscribing from email newsletters.
We will not discriminate Consumers in any way that is unacceptable under the CCPA. However, our charges and quality of goods and services will vary reasonably in relation to the value of applicable data. Additionally, we may provide financial incentives for collection, use, sale, and retention of your PI as acceptable by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality. Details of the financial incentive will be expounded in its program terms. Note that taking part in incentive programs is entirely voluntary, you have to opt-in for participation and you can opt-out of each program to terminate your participation by following the instructions provided in the program terms. Occasionally, there may be changes in the incentive programs and their terms. In case of changes, we will post notice on the program descriptions and terms, so check them on a regular basis.
Notice to Nevada Residents
To make a consumer request under the California Consumer Privacy Act, we require a signed authorization letter from the consumer to [email protected].
Contact for More Information
For any other enquiry or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, you may contact us via link or email.
Domain Name Cookie Disclosure
Cookies are tiny encrypted text files (typically numbers and letters) that are downloaded on to your device when you access our Website. When cookies store data to the extent that they can identify a consumer via their device, they are considered personal data.
You are not obliged to accept our cookies and you can restrict their use or delete them after they are downloaded on your hard drive. Please note that if you do not accept our cookies, some Sites may take longer to work or may not function properly.
Types of Cookies
- Session cookies – these cookies store information about user page interactions allowing users to pick up where they left off on the site. Essentially, these cookies work as “bookmarks” within the site. They also store ordering information thus remembering what a user put in the shopping cart.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies are used to store user preferences. Most websites allow a user to customize how they want information presented to them. These cookies are used for various purposes such as remembering user preferences and choices as well as target advertising.
Cookie Security and Privacy Issues
Cookies are NOT viruses. They use plain text format and not compiled pieces of code therefore, they are not self-executing and cannot be executed. For that reason, they cannot replicate themselves and spread to other networks.
Since cookies are unable to perform these functions, they do not fall under the standard virus definition.
However, cookies CAN be unsafe or used for malicious purposes. With their ability to store information about a browser’s preference and choices, they be used to hide spyware programs.
Most anti-spyware software providers are conversant with this threat and will regularly flag cookies for deletion after spyware or standard virus scans have been performed.
Other Cookie-Based Threats
Cookies can pose a threat to a user’s identity protection. Since cookies are transferred between a browser and website, an unauthorized person may get hold of the sensitive cookie information.
While this may be rare, it is most likely to happen if the browser is connected to a server that is using an encrypted network for instance a non-secured WiFi channel. Using anti-virus protection is the best way to attain internet security.
The exploitation of incorrect cookie-setting on servers, systems or network presents another cookie-based threat. This occurs on websites where browsers are not required to deploy encrypted avenues only. Attackers can take advantage of this vulnerability and trick browsers to transmit sensitive information via insecure channels. These attackers may then use the siphoned data for unauthorized purposes.
- Wellness Ranker will include any information that is provided by the Company, irrespective of the medium and will include mobile applications, products, videos, videos, and applications. We reserve the right at any time, and periodically, to change, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any part of the Site, with or without notice.
- This Site is not intended for users below 13 years of age. Children under 13 should not use this Site and provide any personal information.
- We do not claim that the Site and its content are accessible or applicable beyond the United States borders. Accessing the Site may not be legal for certain individuals or countries. If you have access to the Site outside the United States, do so at your own discretion. In this regards, please note that you are responsible for complying with local laws.
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The content provided by this Site is intended for informational purpose only. The content is not in any way intended to substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For any medical condition, always seek medical from your physician or any other qualified health provider. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Wellness Ranker does not endorse any specific physician, products, procedures, opinions, tests, or any other information mentioned on the Site. Relying on any information by Wellness Ranker, our employees, and other Site contributors is at your own risk.
Wellness Ranker Intellectual Property
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
Materials used and displayed on the Site such as artwork, graphics, illustrations, photographs, text, music, video, sound, name, trademarks, service marks, and software are property of Wellness Ranker, its affiliates, or licensors, and as such, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. In this regard, any content on our Site can only be used for personal, non-commercial purposes. By accepting these terms, you agree not to change, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, distribute, broadcast, sell, publish, or circulate any material without our permission.
Wellness Ranker Trademarks and Logos
The terms Wellness Ranker, WellnessRanker.com, other Wellness Ranker trademarks and service marks, associated logos, related names, product and service names, logos, designs and slogans are trademarks of Wellness Ranker, its affiliates, or licensors. As such, you are not permitted to use these marks without prior written permission from us. All other names, logos, designs and slogans, product and service names belong to respective owners.
Reliance on Information on our Site
As a consumer, you should note that we are not obliged to review content provided on our Site, User Contributions, or contributions by independent contributors.
Wellness Ranker employs content providers as independent contractor contributors to the Site. Wellness Ranker does not guarantee that any contributor has expertise or specific qualifications on a particular subject matter. To the extent we refer to our contributors as expert, you must note that we depend on the information these contributors provide us. We are also not obligated to verify or confirm any content they provide. Even when characterized as experts, contributors are not Wellness Ranker employees or its affiliates. In that regard, Wellness Ranker does not warrant the accuracy, extensiveness, or truthfulness of the credentials or qualifications of any contributor or any other user of the Site.
Do not rely on Site content such as User Contributions and content from our independent contractor contributors. The content we provide is intended for general information purposes only and can never take into account user needs, circumstances, and uniqueness. You acknowledge and agree that communications on the Site (whether with other users or content providers) are at your own risk, hence they are not secured by any confidentiality obligation that are applicable when you seek professional advice from a healthcare provider.
Prohibited Use of the Site
By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that you will not use the Site:
- To violate any local, federal, state, or international law or regulation.
- To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors by seeking personal identification information, expose them to inappropriate content, or otherwise.
- To procure or transmit sending of advertising or promotional content such as “chain letter”, “junk mail”, span, or any other solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Wellness Ranker, Wellness Ranker employee, users, or any other person on the Site.
- To engage in conduct that restricts other users from enjoying the use of the Site, harm Site users, or expose them to liability.
- To disaggregate or “Scrape” data from the Site either manually or through automated means for commercial, data compiling, enhancing, or marketing purposes.
- To introduce malicious or harmful products such as viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, and worms among other technologically harmful materials.
- To attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site so as to interfere with, damage, or disrupt Site parts, Site server, or servers/computer/database connected to the Site.
- To attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site.
Content You Contribute on the Site
Our Site may provide chat rooms, bulletin boards, message boards, personal web pages, and other interactive features (collectively referred as “Interactive Services”) that lets users display, post, publish, submit, or transmit content or materials (collectively referred as “User Contributions”) to other users through the Site.
Voluntarily disclosing personal information such as user name or email address on these interactive platforms may result in unsolicited contact from other users. In this regard, we recommend that you do not post personal as well as other sensitive information on the Site.
All User Contribution posted on the Site will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you provide any User Contribution on our Site, you grant us, our affiliates, and service providers and each of our and their licensees, successors the right to use, display, modify, reproduce, distribute, and disclose to third parties any material for any purpose.
- You own all rights of the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license approved to us, our affiliates and service providers, as well as our and their respective assigns, licensees, and successors.
- You recognize and acknowledge that you are fully responsible for User Contributions you contribute, and you take full responsibility of its accuracy, appropriateness, legality, and reliability.
- We are not liable or responsible to any third party for the content or accuracy of User contributions submitted by you or any other Site user.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We reserve the right to:
- Remove or decline to post any User Contribution for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Reveal your identity or other personal information to any third party who claims your User Contribution violates their rights such as their right to privacy or intellectual property rights.
- Take appropriate legal action including, but not limited to law enforcement, for any unlawful or unauthorized use of our Site.
- Fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting us to reveal the identity or other personal information of any Site user. YOU RELINQUISH AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS CAUSED BY ANY ACTION BY THESE PARTIES DURING INVESTIGATIONS AS WELL AS ACTIONS TAKEN AS A RESULT OF THE INVESTIGATIONS BY THE COMPANY, PARTIES, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Nevertheless, we cannot and do not review all material before they are posted on the Site. We also cannot guarantee prompt removable of offensive material that has been posted. As such, we take no liability for any action or inaction concerning content, communications, or transmissions provided by any user or third party. We have neither liability nor responsibility to anyone for action or inaction of the activities outlines in this section.
These content standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must comply with applicable local, federal, state, and international laws and regulations. User Contributions should not:
- Contain any material that is abusive, defamatory, hateful, harassing, indecent, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, or objectionable.
- Endorse pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on age, sex, religion, race, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Overstep any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property, or any personal rights.
- Attempt to deceive any person.
- Promote any legal activity or advocate, assist, or promote any unlawful act.
- Cause frustration, inconvenience, or needless anxiety, or attempt to annoy, alarm, embarrass, harass, or upset any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or falsify your identity or association with any individual or organization.
- Endorse commercial activities or sales including contests, sales promotions, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising.
- Convey the impression that they originate from or are promoted by us or any other party or entity when it is not the case.
Your Indemnification of Us
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, Wellness Ranker, NOR ITS AGENTS, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER USER FOR ANY LOSS INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES AS A RESULT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN BECAUSE OF OR IN RESPONSE OF ANY USER INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Wellness Ranker AND ITS AGENTS, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Third Party Advertisements, Content, Links, and Websites
We do not review or monitor third party advertisements, content, links, or any other media available on the Site. We are also nor responsible for the content, advertisements, or linked websites. You are recommended to verify pricing, product quality, and other information available to make an informed purchase before purchasing any products and services from third parties. Wellness Ranker, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, divisions, representatives or licensors shall not be liable to any eventualities that may arise from purchasing products or services based on the information available on the Site. Therefore, we shall not receive or review complaints concerning such purchases.
Waiver and Severability
Updated June 18, 2021
Wellness Ranker complies with the copyright infringement policies that align to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You are not to post, upload or place any third party content or information unless you possess the legal rights to do so. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been replicated on our Site without permission such that copyright infringement has been committed, notify us via our designated copyright agent either by mail or email [provide addresses]. Note that this contact information is only applicable for suspected copyright infringement. Include the following details when writing to us:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you are complaining about. In case of multiple works, provide a representative list of the works.
- Identification of the material that you believe has infringed on your work in a detailed manner to enable us to locate it, such as the precise URL where it is posted, as well as any copies you may have of the web page.
- Detailed contact information by which we can reach you, including your name, telephone number, email address, and postal address.
- A statement showing that you have good faith that the use of the copyrighted content is not approved by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement (under penalty perjury) that the information provided in the written notice is accurate and that you have authorization to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that if you or any other user knowingly misrepresents that content on the Site has infringed on your copyright, you may be held liable for damages such as costs and attorneys’ fees.
We reserve the right to disable the accounts of users who frequently post material that infringe copyrights on the Site.
The advertising guidelines (“Guideline”) set the standards that oversee the placement of advertisements and sponsored content (collectively referred as “Ads”) by any agency, advertiser, or technology provider that we partner with (collectively referred as “Advertisers). When placing Ads, Advertisers shall adhere to these Guidelines including purchasing Ads under the AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, on mobile apps or websites owned by Wellness Ranker.
These Guidelines are set to provide Advertisers with general parameters in connection to Ad creative and content on our Site. They are not exhaustive hence they cannot address every issue that could arise during business, especially with the ever changing dynamics in the media and advertising industry. Consequently, these Guidelines are subject to change from time to time.
All Advertisers have responsibility to understand and comply with applicable laws and regulations including FTC guidelines concerning advertising, data security, native advertising disclosure, and privacy. All Ads should be fair, truthful and clearly distinct from editorial content. Advertisers also have the responsibility to ensure all Ads and related claims have adequate validation. Additionally, Advertisers must comply with Wellness Ranker Prohibited Content Guidelines and Additional Standards for Advertisers constituted in these Guidelines.
Ads displayed via networks or exchanges are regularly reviewed by the Company. The Company reserves the right to remove, without notice, any Ads that violate these Guidelines irrespective of whether the Ad received prior approval.
Ads should not contain or promote the following:
- Alcohol/Drugs/Tobacco – ads may not endorse illicit drugs, illegal abuse of prescription drugs, use of alcohol (apart from beer and wine), or tobacco products. Content that promote quitting tobacco products are allowed.
- Weapons/Violence – ads may not promote the use, distribution, or production of ammunition, explosives, firearms, or other weapons. Ads may not endorse cruelty, emotional or physical harm, or violence to any person or animal.
- Gambling/Illegal activities – ads may not endorse illegal or questionable activities including but not limited to counterfeiting, hacking, or activities that may infringe intellectual property, contractual rights, privacy or publicity of others. Ads may not contain or endorse content associated with financial schemes, pyramid schemes, scams, or other illegal financial or investment opportunities. Ads may not endorse betting, casinos, gambling, number games, sports or financial betting. Ads endorsing state lotteries are allowed.
- Discrimination/Hate/Intolerance – ads may not include or promote discrimination, hate, speech, or personal attacks toward any individual, group, organization, or country.
- Indecency/Obscenity/Profanity – ads may not include or promote hostile, hateful, inciting, or offensive speech towards political or religious topics or groups. Ads may not use controversial political, religious, or social issues for commercial purposes.
- Adult/Sexual content – ads may not contain full or partial nudity, portrayals of individuals in explicit positions, or activities that are sexually provocative. Ads may not include text or images portraying sexual activities. Ads may not endorse dating, erotic message, escort, pornography, or other explicit sexual products or services.
- Defamation/Disparagement – ads may not contain defamatory or disparaging content or information which sets to harm the reputation of Wellness Ranker, or any person, group, or organization.
- Sensitive Content – ads may not feature sensitive content including age, criminal record, financial status, medical conditions, mental health, racial or ethnic origin, political association, religious beliefs, philosophical affiliation, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
- Extremism/Militant – ads may not include or promote aggressive and combative practices or illegal political measures such as individuals/groups promoting violence to achieve their goals.
- Target Children – ads may not exclusively target children via cartoons or other content.
- Before and After Images – ads may not feature “before and after” images or images that portray unlikely results.
- Unverifiable Claims – ads may not contain confusing claims to confuse customers such that they cannot understand or evaluate.
- Free Goods/Services – ads may not distribute or promise to distribute any free goods or services.
- Health and Safety Claims – ads may not endorse actions that would likely harm user’s health including but not limited to anorexia, bulimia, binge drinking, or drug use. Ads may not include unverified health claims. Advertisers may be expected to supporting documents to validate their product’s claims.
- Deceptive/False/Misleading – ads may not include content or information that is likely to mislead or deceive users such as ads with fake “close” buttons to generate clicks.
- Competitive to Wellness Ranker affiliates – ads may not support direct competitors of Wellness Ranker, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiary, or any other related entity.
Advertisers and Ads must comply with the following standards:
- Animation/Audio – ads may not contain animation or audio that plays automatically.
- Malicious Software – ads may not include malicious code such as bugs, malware, Trojan horses, spyware, or viruses.
- Popups/Downloads – ads may not contain digital downloads, floating layers, pop-ups, lead ads, or surveys.
- Phishing – ads may not trick or trap a user into paying or providing sensitive information such as personal account.
- Compatibility – ads must function compatibly on Apple and PC formats and all other internet browsers.
- Separation – ads must include clear borders to separate it from Wellness Ranker’s editorial content.
- Independence – ads may not give the impression that they compromise or influence Wellness Ranker’s editorial independence.
- Endorsements – ads may not claim or imply that Wellness Ranker endorses a particular product, service, or organization.
- Landing Pages – landing pages must contain ads that relate to the Ads call to action and not feature the “bait and switch” form.
- Intellectual Property – ads may not use copyrights, trademarks, trade-secrets, trademarks, patents, or any other proprietary rights of Wellness Ranker, its parent company, or third party partners without a written authorization. Advertisers may not modify or interfere with the display or readability of the aforementioned designs, logos, or trademarks.
- Data collection – ads may not contain open-box forms for user registration and collection of personal information. Ads may not collect and sell mailing lists without seeking user permission. Advertisers may not collect Personal Information from Wellness Ranker users or place any cookies or other tracking technologies on users’ devices (desktop computer or mobile phones). Advertisers must protect and not misuse data they are permitted to collect. Advertisers must not collect any data without verifying the purposes for collection or without security measures in place.
Licensed & Third-Party Content
Wellness Ranker carefully reviews licensed or third-party content to ensure it complies with our policies and standards. Content of this nature is labeled efficiently to notify users.
Consumers are exposed to millions of products on the internet. As Wellness Ranker, we want to make your search easy and reliable.
Our product review team works hard to present users with well researched content on health products so as to make smart purchase decisions. We receive an affiliate commission on some products that we feature, but only when you click through to the retailer site and make a purchase.
Since our independent writers are unaware of the terms of our affiliate partnerships, you can rest assured that the content we present is authentic, trustworthy, and unbiased. To further provide a balanced review, we buy all the products that we recommend with our own money. We do not accept free products from manufacturers.
Our product content is written by writers with subject-matter expertise. We recommend products from reliable companies that offer good customer service to enhance your shopping experience. A team of dedicated editors work on checking the availability of products.
The list of recommendations is frequently revisited and updated to ensure the recommendations are accurate and effective.
For further questions, comments, or suggestions that you would like to share with our product review team, email us via [email protected]
How to Contact Us
This site is a Kyzooma Pvt brand, owned and operated by Kyzooma, located at Kyzooma Private Limited, 15, Software Technology Park, Link Road, Sadar, Nagpur – 440001 Maharashtra, INDIA.
All other comments, feedback, requests for technical support or other communications relating to this Site should be directed to: [email protected].
Thank you for visiting Wellness Ranker.